The captain's cabin: Where the captain lived , as a ship still under sail, decisions were made, what course to sail. Today you can tie the knot of life together. In this cabin bridal couples take a vow before the registrar for the rest of their life in wedlock. In a one - powerful maritime atmosphere civil ceremonies are performed .
After the official ceremony you can invite your guests into the romtantic, nostalgic seafaring rooms on board.
Provide your guests with this special , memorable experience - your civil wedding ceremony and your wedding reception - romantic, festive and maritime, only possible on the " Seute Deern " .
MARRIED ON THE BARK SEUTE DEERN
What is there to do ?
• call on board and agree with Mr. Jens Schmidt for your desired date . Weddings are possible from Tuesday to Friday 14.00 pm , 15.00 pm, 16.00 pm and on two Saturdays a month every hour from 11.00 am . We reserve the captain's cabin and log your date in the registrar's office .
• A contract will be sent to you when ordering the wedding ceremony.
• After confirmation of the appointment you must register your bands at your local registry office.
• After the bands have been accepted, including the authorization of the registry office everything must be sent to the registry office in Bremerhaven.
• After receipt of the documents to the registrar's office in Bremerhaven they will contact you only in connection when it is necessary for technical reasons.
• For the expenses incurred on the ship with the wedding ceremony, there is a registry office charge of € 155.00. Cost of providing the captain's cabin is extra.
So , no problem
- Married in Bremerhaven -